The Resource Traction Man is here!
- Traction Man is here!
- Statement of responsibility
- Mini Grey
- Traction Man, a boy's courageous action figure, has a variety of adventures with Scrubbing Brush and other objects in the house. Traction Man7wearing combat boots, battle pants, and his warfare shirt-comes in a box, but very quickly finds the way into the imagination of his lucky boy owner. This superhero searches for the Lost Wreck of the Sieve as the boy makes a game of doing the dishes, and later in the bathtub, he conquers the Mysterious Toes that are stealing his pet, the brave little Scrubbing Brush. These are just a few of the action-packed adventures played out by the boy and his new toy that may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but can vanquish all manner of villains lurking around the house. Mini Grey's story in words and pictures is an irresistible invitation to the private world of a child's play. Praise for The Very Smart Pea and the Princess-to-Be: A rib-tickling U.S. debut for Grey, with plenty of sight gags to complement the chatty narrative
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2006
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2005
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Best Picture Book, 2005.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 2-3, 2007.
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Books: 2005
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2005
- School Library Journal Best Books: 2005
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2006.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- AD 730
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Tr 2005
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Traction Man
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Traction Man is here!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Traction Man is here!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://ppltx.library.link/resource/weey3KR8Jhc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://ppltx.library.link/resource/weey3KR8Jhc/">Traction Man is here!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://ppltx.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://ppltx.library.link/">Pasadena Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>